10:36 PM

A Great Day

We had a great day today. We went to the air show again. We got there around 1130 and stayed until about 4. My cousin Renea, her husband Erich, and their three kids came with us as well. We saw men jump from airplanes/helicopters, we saw a couple really awesome little planes do crazy tricks like spinning, flying upside down, flying feet away from the ground, landing on one wheel and then the other. We saw jets take off and make A LOT of noise. And we saw the Blue Angels fly! It was awesome! I never thought I would enjoy it so much (I went to one when I was much younger and didn't enjoy myself). But I think I enjoyed it so much because I was with my beautiful family and they were enjoying it so much too. I know Karleigh is going to talk about it for weeks. I took lots of pictures. I haven't gotten them uploaded to my hard drive yet because I have a lot of other pics to take care of, but I will upload them soon. Then once I do I will pick my favorites from the day and post them. I am hoping I got some really cool ones of the Blue Angels, we will see. I know I got a couple cute shots of the kids and Renea and her family. I am having so much fun taking pictures, I just hope I keep getting better and better. I always see so many things I could have done different or better with my work, I see it slowly getting better and I hope that continues. Off to bed now for some hubby loving. ;)

Love to my readers.

1 comments:

Anonymous said... @ 6:21 AM

Awww... sounds like a perfect day. I'm jealous... we were home battling a virus. Hey, download a pic of Renea onto her meetup profile so I can approve her membership! I can't wait to see the pix you took at the airshow. And of your dollies, too, or course :)