| 12:36 AM |
Lolly pop, lolly pop |
So here are some of the pictures that I have taken lately for my class. I have had fun taking them and Karleigh has really enjoyed being a model. She asks me when I am going to take a picture of her. But now ever since the lolly pop shoot she has asked me if she can eat her lolly pop in the pictures. I still have the lolly pops and I will probably do another photo shoot with her and the lolly pop, maybe try some different angles and views. I LOVE the one with Shea lifting the lolly pop, I know it totally focuses on the lolly, but that is what they were doing, focusing on the lolly pops! lol So here are the pics, enjoy!










2 comments:
Wow!!! I LOVE all the new pictures! The lollipop pics are nice and bright, but Karleigh's expressive face steals my heart.
I love the last photo and the lollipop ones are GREAT! I love looking at your pics, you are so talented and just seem to get more talented each picture I see.
Hope school is going well :)
Claire
Post a Comment