9:42 PM

So Very Overwhelmed

I am so tired. I started school a couple weeks ago and things are getting so much harder to keep up with. I wish it were still summer. I am enjoying getting to learn things, but I hate my History class. I love my glassblowing and studio lighting class. Not so sure what I think about drawing though, we will see. I still have about 40 pics to finish from the Lacy's photo shoot. It is so hard to sit through pictures I have seen for the past two weeks. I think I need to start editing less, it is killing me. I also have to get the pics from the Portrait party out to everyone. I have a maternity shoot on Sunday. I have pics to do for a portfolio for class due on Wednesday and I am really hoping the sun pops out so I can get the shots (it's natural light). I have a paper due on Sunday and still a half a chapter to read. I have a drawing to finish shading for class. A crap load of dishes, a ton of laundry, still more pics to edit. Bathrooms to clean, things to organize, crocheting to do, packages to ship, pictures to edit. AH! So much!! My mind gets lost in it all. And being so tired just does not help. My mommy group is running me down some. I try to keep up, but it is getting to be too much. I think I need to stop reading the message board, well for now until I get somewhat caught up. So if you are one of my friends and you don't see me on the MN, that is why I am getting so lost in it all. I will still come to playdates when I can, but I need to take a break from the big ol group. Everyone's threads/opinions matters but I do not have time to keep up with them all. My regular friends will still see me and I will still talk with them, but sheesh I'm taking a break. So if you see me on there, tell me to get off of it. lol

I am rambling. I think that is all that this thing (my so called blog) is good for. I am not a quirky writer, I suck at writing. Which reminds me I have a paper to write. I was asked two questions about crap I don't even know yet and I need to write a two to three page paper by Sunday about stuff I don't even care about.

Arg, arg, arg. I love my life, but right now I am so very overwhelmed.

1 comments:

Anonymous said... @ 3:44 PM

Oh girl! I SO understand. Especially about the message board. It gets to me sometimes so much that I want to drop out of the group - and I'm supposed to be the one running the doggone thing! Yup. Try to relax some, Chica! Do some homework (writing, especially) on Tuesday afternoon, before you pick the girls up. They're happy here. No worries :) Now have a glass of wine and go to bed!