11:32 PM

I feel at peace

Today, I voted for John McCain. If you would have asked me two days ago who I was voting for I would have told you Obama all the way. Last night I changed my mind. I could not, being the Christian that I am, vote for Obama knowing that he supports partial birth abortion. If somehow partial birth abortion was made legal again I could not live with myself knowing that I had a hand in supporting the man that brought that to be. I support Obama in almost every way politics wise, but when it comes to the abortion topic that is what changed my mind. I think God told me that is what he wanted ME to do. I am glad that Obama will be the President in the United States but I just could not support him with my vote. I know that probably sounds very hypocritical but that is just how I feel. I went back and forth MANY MANY MANY times in my head and I just could not vote for him, but I did want him to be President. I still feel a bit torn. I feel like it is wrong that I am happy that he will be the President. I know God will take care of us. God Bless America.

0 comments: