| 8:58 AM |
This Weekend |
It has been a nice weekend so far. Friday night I watched a friend's little boy so she could go to a game night with the girls. I told her that I would watch him with no charge because I just wanted to help her out and let her relax and it was no big deal at all. Well she got here to pick him up and handed me a check, I really didn't want to accept it, but Nathan was sitting on the couch and said he would take it. I wanted to tear it up, but some people get offended if you don't accpet money from them. So I have it and Nathan is going to deposit it tomorrow. She really didn't have to give it to me but it was a very nice gesture and I appreciate it. :)
Saturday morning I got up and went to blow glass for a couple hours in the morning. Well when I got there no one was there and nothing was on, so I had to turn it all on. There are two glory holes in the shop but I only turned on one because I didn't know if the guy for the next blow slot was going to show up. Maddy told me that she wasn't going to be there saturday and that I could take her place in the blow slot. Well the guy, let's just call him ass, got there and said very rudely to me that he was taking over the glory hole that was on until the other one was heated up. I told him that I was taking Maddy's spot and he would have had to wait for the glory hole to heat up any way if I hadn't of been there. He yelled that he didn't care and started yelling at me that I was selfish and yelling things at me. I couldn't hear everything he said because I was half listening and the radio was on really loud. He really made me angry and was a complete ass. I told him to not yell at me (NO one yells at me like that). A few minutes later after he kept saying rude things to me, he left for a minute and came back and apologized for yelling at me, but in the same breath told me I was still rude and out of line. Thanks for the apology ass. NOT. Then a few minutes later, he was like "Meghan, what happened to us, we used to be friends?" I just ignored him until I was done with my piece and left without saying a word to him. I forgot to mention that this guy is whacko. He has been married for 10 years to a woman but decided that he was going to tell his 19 year old friend (who is a girl) how much he loves her and how he wants to be with her. Um, yuck! He told me a long time ago that he did something wrong to her but would not tell me what. (She has been pissed at him ever since). He is also very bad around people, he is just an all around weird guy. I am so happy that this semester is almost over so I don't have to be around this guy (who is in two of my classes) anymore.
Sorry for going off on that tangent, that was a part of my weekend but not a good part. Aparently I really needed to vent about that again.
Saturday morning I got home from glassblowing to the girls and daddy playing with playdough. Then we all played together and watched movies. The girls took a nap and Nathan ran to the store for dinner and dessert. The girls woke around 5 and dinner was almost done. We sat down and had a nice dinner together and then after dinner we had ice cream sundays (daddy forgot the whipped cream, bad daddy!). Then the girls got a bath. After their bath we watched the Tinkerbell movie and then they went to bed. Nathan and I just hung out together after they went to sleep. It was a really nice Saturday (excluding the glassblowing part of course.)
Now today Nathan is at work and I will be working on a paper for history.
I figured out all the color stuff for my photo editing!! I am so relieved now! I am editing pictures like crazy now! Oh and Nathan also bought me a new monitor yesterday (it is my Christmas present). I got a 22 inch widescreen monitor!! Whoo hoo! It is going to be so nice to edit pictures on a huge screen, my eyes won't get as tired as they usually do.
That is all for now in my life. :) TTFN
Saturday morning I got up and went to blow glass for a couple hours in the morning. Well when I got there no one was there and nothing was on, so I had to turn it all on. There are two glory holes in the shop but I only turned on one because I didn't know if the guy for the next blow slot was going to show up. Maddy told me that she wasn't going to be there saturday and that I could take her place in the blow slot. Well the guy, let's just call him ass, got there and said very rudely to me that he was taking over the glory hole that was on until the other one was heated up. I told him that I was taking Maddy's spot and he would have had to wait for the glory hole to heat up any way if I hadn't of been there. He yelled that he didn't care and started yelling at me that I was selfish and yelling things at me. I couldn't hear everything he said because I was half listening and the radio was on really loud. He really made me angry and was a complete ass. I told him to not yell at me (NO one yells at me like that). A few minutes later after he kept saying rude things to me, he left for a minute and came back and apologized for yelling at me, but in the same breath told me I was still rude and out of line. Thanks for the apology ass. NOT. Then a few minutes later, he was like "Meghan, what happened to us, we used to be friends?" I just ignored him until I was done with my piece and left without saying a word to him. I forgot to mention that this guy is whacko. He has been married for 10 years to a woman but decided that he was going to tell his 19 year old friend (who is a girl) how much he loves her and how he wants to be with her. Um, yuck! He told me a long time ago that he did something wrong to her but would not tell me what. (She has been pissed at him ever since). He is also very bad around people, he is just an all around weird guy. I am so happy that this semester is almost over so I don't have to be around this guy (who is in two of my classes) anymore.
Sorry for going off on that tangent, that was a part of my weekend but not a good part. Aparently I really needed to vent about that again.
Saturday morning I got home from glassblowing to the girls and daddy playing with playdough. Then we all played together and watched movies. The girls took a nap and Nathan ran to the store for dinner and dessert. The girls woke around 5 and dinner was almost done. We sat down and had a nice dinner together and then after dinner we had ice cream sundays (daddy forgot the whipped cream, bad daddy!). Then the girls got a bath. After their bath we watched the Tinkerbell movie and then they went to bed. Nathan and I just hung out together after they went to sleep. It was a really nice Saturday (excluding the glassblowing part of course.)
Now today Nathan is at work and I will be working on a paper for history.
I figured out all the color stuff for my photo editing!! I am so relieved now! I am editing pictures like crazy now! Oh and Nathan also bought me a new monitor yesterday (it is my Christmas present). I got a 22 inch widescreen monitor!! Whoo hoo! It is going to be so nice to edit pictures on a huge screen, my eyes won't get as tired as they usually do.
That is all for now in my life. :) TTFN
3 comments:
What a weird guy, but like you said, at least you'll be done with him soon...
Enjoy the rest of your weekend! :)
What a wierdo, sounds like you handled it well and maturely though! Glad all is going well with you and the family. I think it is so great that you are finishing school and getting into something you love doing .. so important!
Hey girl!
I wouldn't have offered if I didn't want you to have it!! The gesture alone, in contacting me to help me out, give me a night off, was so wonderful- I did not want to take advantage of your kindness :) Thank you so much again, you are too sweet!
That guys sounds a little psycho. Ick. You handled it far better than i would have! Some people!
Hope you are having a great week!
Post a Comment