9:40 AM

Yuck, still sick

Well, I am still sick. I got sick Monday night and I am still sick. I am not as bad as I was a couple nights ago but I still don't feel well. I usually get over it in two days, but not this time. I may need some different medicine. Tonight I am definitely going to take my Tylenol Night Time Cold Medicine!! I haven't wanted to take it this week because I didn't want to sleep in and miss school or neglect the kids by sleeping in. But tomorrow morning Nathan is going to be home! Yay! The only morning he is home is Saturday morning. I have a photo shoot tomorrow that I hope goes well. I don't want it to be too cold, but I am bringing the light kit just in case we need to do their photos in their house. I am looking forward to it. The little boy is SUCH a cutie pie!! I LOVE his eyes, they are just gorgeous. I need to get my model release forms out to people so I can use their pictures on my website. I have a lot of great shots but I need their permission before I use them in my portfolio for my website. I think that is what I am going to do today, get the forms out to everyone! Well, here's to hoping I will feel much better tomorrow!!

0 comments: