7:13 PM

Digital Scrapbooking!

I am making a photo book for my niece for her fourth birthday. It will be pictures of her cousins (K & S) and also pictures of when they are together. I have made photobooks through shutterfly quite a few times and I am always very happy with the product. But now I want to do something a little different with the photo books. I want more than just pictures, a background, and words....I want flair! So that is why I have decided to digital scrapbook it. I have found a ton of awesome (FREE!) stuff online, so that is what I am using. he he I'm a bargain hunter, even online. I am no where near done with the book, but it will be done by tommorow because that is when my free photo book expires. (Yikes!) So here is a layout that I have done, it will be the first page. :)




I really like it, let me know what you think!
Once I finish the whole book, I will post the link here. :)
ttfn

1 comments:

Nanette said... @ 10:09 PM

Looks awesome Meghan! I love the layout and colors :) And as always great shots :) :)