| 8:29 AM |
School schedule |
So I got my schedule book in the mail for the fall semester and I have all my classes figured out. Priority registration is the 6th of July, so I will be up at 11:59 pm on the 5th of July to register! 2 of the classes there is only ONE class TOTAL, no options whatsoever, so I have to get into them!! My schedule will be this
M/W
5-730 Studio Lighting 1
T/R
930-12 Drawing 1
1-4 Glassblowing 2
Online
History of World Civilization 1
One weekend class (only one weekend out of the semester)
CPR
F 5-10 pm
S 8-6 pm
I am really excited about my class schedule (well except for history because I really don't like history). But I have managed to knock out an A in all three of my other history classes, so hopefully I will be able to knock out an A on my last two history classes.
That is 14 credits. I am so stoked that I now know my school schedule because that has really been weighing on me. Now I know I will only have to have the girls at a daycare/babysitters two days a week. I am also really excited because now every T/R I can have lunch with my husband (his work is 2 mins from my school and I get out of class at his lunch time)! Yippie!
Now I just have to figure out what I am going to do with the girls on T/R. I may take Lori up on her offer to watch the girls for me one day a week (thanks again for that Lori!). But first we are going to apply for the YMCA and see how much daycare will be there. :) I am hoping it won't be anymore than $60-80. Cross your fingers for me!!
M/W
5-730 Studio Lighting 1
T/R
930-12 Drawing 1
1-4 Glassblowing 2
Online
History of World Civilization 1
One weekend class (only one weekend out of the semester)
CPR
F 5-10 pm
S 8-6 pm
I am really excited about my class schedule (well except for history because I really don't like history). But I have managed to knock out an A in all three of my other history classes, so hopefully I will be able to knock out an A on my last two history classes.
That is 14 credits. I am so stoked that I now know my school schedule because that has really been weighing on me. Now I know I will only have to have the girls at a daycare/babysitters two days a week. I am also really excited because now every T/R I can have lunch with my husband (his work is 2 mins from my school and I get out of class at his lunch time)! Yippie!
Now I just have to figure out what I am going to do with the girls on T/R. I may take Lori up on her offer to watch the girls for me one day a week (thanks again for that Lori!). But first we are going to apply for the YMCA and see how much daycare will be there. :) I am hoping it won't be anymore than $60-80. Cross your fingers for me!!
1 comments:
I don't think the Y does daycare... They have a childwatch program for when you work out, but it is limited to 2 hours... You can always check though - no harm in asking.
What is T/R? Tuesday/Thursday?
I can take your Tuesdays, if need be. Just let me know as soon as you know...
Good luck with your classes. And feel free to call me any time, even if just to chat :)
Post a Comment