10:27 AM

The Big Day

Yay! The big day is here. Shealyn is now officially two (well at 8:19 pm tonight). Karleigh will be 3 on Monday at 9:18 am (isn't that cool how the time is switched??!). The girls are super excited for their birthday party that is at 4 today. I have someone coming to take pictures for me, she is a wonderful woman who I have known since I first started going to school. We actually just bought a car from her as well. Thanks Anne Marie!

Karleigh all day yesterday and today has been talking about her birthday party. She wants to break open the pinata and eat lots of cake and play with her friends. Shealyn isn't quite there yet with understanding fully what is going on, but she sees that Karleigh is very excited so she is excited too because of that. I wish that some of my friends could come to the party but they are out of town (miss ya Lori!). Gosh, I keep getting more excited for my girls birthday party. I hope things go well. Nathan is shopping for the food now. He is excited to make sandwitches and what not for the party.

Well I should go and finish up the dishes. 4 1/2 hours to go!

0 comments: