| 8:05 AM |
Friends |
I have things to work on as a person. Everyone does.
Please, if you are my friend and there is something that I say or do that bothers you, tell me. If I do something I would much rather know at the time so I can address the issue and work on it and try harder to not be that way or do it again. I won't know there is something wrong unless I am told.
What I expect from friends is a completely open and honest relationship. That is how Nathan and my relationship is and I expect it to be the same way with my true friends. I will tell a friend if something that they did bothered me, so I expect the same.
So if you are a friend or a future friend, keep this in mind. Let me know what is on your mind, if we are true friends we will be able to work through it together.
Please, if you are my friend and there is something that I say or do that bothers you, tell me. If I do something I would much rather know at the time so I can address the issue and work on it and try harder to not be that way or do it again. I won't know there is something wrong unless I am told.
What I expect from friends is a completely open and honest relationship. That is how Nathan and my relationship is and I expect it to be the same way with my true friends. I will tell a friend if something that they did bothered me, so I expect the same.
So if you are a friend or a future friend, keep this in mind. Let me know what is on your mind, if we are true friends we will be able to work through it together.
1 comments:
Girl, I feel the SAME way! I have actually posted a similar thing... I think on my myspace blog, before I got a blogspot. It sucks if/when you find out people harbor ill feelings or talk about you, without even bothering to tell you they have an issue with you. I've decided that those aren't *real* friends, because real friends DO communicate. Those are acquaintances who just pass time with you. I will tell you if you EVER do anything that really bugs me. No little piddly things though. I do all kinds of irritating things and lots of little things irritate me... I'm type A, after all. And I can't stand it when people get all bugged over every little imperfection in a friend. We all have our hang-ups. But if you actually offended/hurt me, I would tell you. Lots of love to you, my friend :)
Post a Comment