11:18 AM

Fun at the Beach

Sorry, it has been a few days since the last update. Life gets busy. Here are some of my favorite pictures from last weekend at the beach. I couldn't get any of Karleigh except for when she was swimming, that girl is a little fish. Shealyn is trying to swim too! It is so cute. We need to get her a floaty like Karleigh has because she would do really well with it. The beach that we go to has a sand bar that comes out most days. So the rocks behind Shealyn is where the sand bar stops. The sand bar goes out really far. I'm not sure if you will be able to see it in the pictures though. I hope you enjoy them, I know I do!! lol


Swim Baby!!

Beautiful Pose



Woah!
Shealyn the bird is behind you. :)










Karleigh laying on her back.






Smile!!

3 comments:

Nanette said... @ 11:29 PM

Cute pics of your little water babies! I have an extra floatie suit that Shealyn might fit into...

The Bowmans said... @ 8:12 AM

Very sweet pictures!! What beach do you go to?? Whenever I go the waves are ridiculous and I'm nervous the kids are going to be swept away. The water looks very calm and like it'd be a nice relaxing day.

Julie Southern (Studio Sherwood) said... @ 9:27 PM

This just looks like SO MUCH FUN!