3:44 PM

Bad Baby

So I had to hop on here real quick and tell this cute little story.

Karleigh is always telling on her sister. I was putting a load in the wash and walked in the girls room to put away their clothes that just came out of the driver. When Karleigh approaches me, very upset. She said "Mommy, sis spanked the baby's butt!". I said "really?" I walk into the living room and asked Shea if she did. She looked at me (baby in hand) and said "Spank bad baby" and spanked it and ran over to the corner (where they go when they are bad) and slams that poor little baby doll into the corner. She stood there holding her in the corner and proceeds to do this about three more times all the while Karleigh is tattling "Mommy, sis spanked the baby's butt!!". Shealyn is now disciplining her baby dolls, so funny and so cute.

1 comments:

The Bowmans said... @ 7:40 AM

What a cute story!! It's crazy how quickly they grow up isn't it?? Happy Belated Birthdays to the girls!! P.S. I love the underwater picture of you up there!!