| 11:33 AM |
video at the beach |
This video was taken Sunday when we were at the beach. Karleigh had so much fun swimming. She does such a great job!!
This is Karleigh swimming at the beach for the very first time. She LOVES it!
I've got more videos that I will post later. :)
This is Karleigh swimming at the beach for the very first time. She LOVES it!
I've got more videos that I will post later. :)
3 comments:
Your first attempt was successful I see! How long did it take to upload for you?
What a cutie~ and she looks like a natural swimmer!
Awww..she did great!!! I wish we went to the beach on days when it was calm like that...we always go when the waves are ridiculous...awesome video!!
Wow!! Look at that big girl swimmer there!! Nice paddling!! :) :)
My girls have never swam in the ocean, we might try in a couple weeks when Grandma is here :)
Post a Comment