| 9:28 AM |
the joys of 2's and 3's |
My dear daughter Shealyn is always taking her diaper off now. She is very interested in the potty and tells me sometimes when she needs to poop or pee. She just needs to learn how to control her potty urges. It is so funny how interested she is already. She will be two on saturday! (holy cow) She loves to flush the potty. Anytime Karleigh goes poopy Karleigh runs to me or yells for me to come look at it (Karleigh is very proud of her movements!) but about 95% of the time I cannot get there fast enough because Shealyn flushes it down. Poor Karleigh, she gets sad everytime. Last time she went "Auwww" with this little pouty look on her face. I wish that was the only thing that I had to be sad about, someone else flushing for me. lol
I am about to attempt to upload some videos for the blog. I have a couple really cute ones. You will just have to wait to see what they are. Wish me luck!
I am about to attempt to upload some videos for the blog. I have a couple really cute ones. You will just have to wait to see what they are. Wish me luck!
0 comments:
Post a Comment