10:25 PM

studio lighting, or is it?

So today I took a bunch of photos of Karleigh with my new flash in front of a white wall in the house. I have a portfolio due on wednesday and I need different shots with my flash at different angles. My favorite lighting is coming from the left side or the right side. She was being so cute and such a little ham today for me and I am SO glad. My teacher is going to like these. I haven't decided which pics I am going to use yet because I want his opinion on monday. Tonight at the grocery store I found those big lolly pops that are really colorful so either tomorrow or monday I am going to give them to the girls and snap away. That should be exciting, I am looking forward to the bright pictures. I love bright colors! Here are just a couple pics that I edited real quick to see how the finished product would look like. Doesn't it look like they were shot in a studio? I am so excited to learn how to make studio and fake lights look like natural lighting. I have a photo shoot tomorrow evening (hopefully, if she still isn't feeling well it is postponed til next Sunday). I also have a photo shoot next Sunday morning with Barbara Sgueglia's family. I think (MAYBE, if I'm not too busy) I will try to start to post my favorite photos from my photo shoots. I keep getting more and more. :) It is very exciting. Oh yeah, back to the pics I took today. Here they are!



4 comments:

Anonymous said... @ 6:28 AM

They are beautiful and they DO look like studio shots! No shadows on the wall... Nice. The first one is my absolute favorite! Great job, Chicky.

Nanette said... @ 8:05 AM

Awww cute shots! I love what the light does! :) Can't wait to see the lollypop pics! :)

The Bowmans said... @ 8:49 AM

I'm with Nanette...I can't wait to see the Lollipop pictures too!! You take such awesome pics!! I promise you we'll be setting up a day real soon to do a photo shoot..we've just been so busy lately with Allen's stuff...you do such great work!!

Angie said... @ 7:43 PM

How cute!! I love those pictures. The first one is my favorite. She looks so much older with that hat on though. Makes me sad and she's not even mine! lol.