| 1:06 PM |
Fun Tuesdays and Thursdays! |
Since I go to school during the day on Tuesdays and Thursdays the girls have to go to a sitter. Sitter really isn't the word for the two wonderful ladies who take care of my girls. They are more like wonderful caregivers. I always feel safe, comfortable, and relieved when I walk out the doors of their homes to go to school. The girls just love to go to Lori's and Angie's houses. They talk about it all the time. I know that both Lori and Angie love my girls and that they treat them with love and respect. It gives me such comfort to know that my girls will be taken care of the way they should be. They get to play like crazy with their friends Zoe, Ellie Jo, and Caitlyn. They get to go outside and play at the park and in Lori's awesome backyard. I am just so thankful for these two women. The make my school a lot less stressful because I can concentrate on what I need to do in school rather than having to wonder if my children are being treated the way they should be. Yes, my girls test them both A LOT. But I know that they will be disciplined in the right way. I just want to thank you both so much for being so great to my two babies. I love you both so much and I really appreciate everything you do for me. If I don't express it enough, I am sorry. I hope you truly know how much I appreciate you both. Again, thank you gals so much for being my saviors this school semester, I appreciate you both so much!
Here is Karleigh, Shealyn, Ellie Jo, and Zoe (counterclockwise).
Here is Karleigh, Shealyn, Ellie Jo, and Zoe (counterclockwise).
2 comments:
Awwww... What a sweet post!!! And you're welcome ;)
We DO love your babies! So do OUR babies :)
Meghan I wasn't calling you a youngie! I just meant that our mental levels are probably about the same:) So you are home on MWF? Well I should say not otherwise engaged on those days? I don't do too much. I went along time without that BFF. I left mine when we moved to VA. You are so right it is hard to replace one. I feel tight with Nanette, like you didn't know, so I feel better knowing I can count on her. Lori too is a really good friend. I know it's hard but look how hard you have been working? Something had to be put on the back burner! I admire your dedication. Just let me know what works for you I would love to hang out!!
Post a Comment