3:55 PM

I'm unhappy.

I don't like being unhappy.

I wish things could always go great, but it is never the case.

Why can't I always be happy?

Why are there always things to make me unhappy?

I am very unhappy.

3 comments:

Angie said... @ 6:13 PM

If you ever need to talk, give me a call. Hugs!!

Anonymous said... @ 6:40 AM

Girl! Why are you unhappy??? You have two BEAUTIFUL, loving little girls, a husband who adores you, a start-up business in a field you LOVE, friends, and the most amazing weather you could ask for! Focus on all of that - I do! Don't let circumstances get you down. You are bigger than that. Focus on what is going right. And if you need a break or some rest, sneak in to the guest room on Tuesday after class and we won't let the girls know you are here until 5:00 ;)

Love you!

Mike&Sara said... @ 11:03 AM

I know how life can get you down sometimes. Just remember that this to shall pass....