9:00 PM

Everyday ramblings

Nathan is working tonight. We are back to the working all the time schedule. We went to see Madacascar 2 today with my mom and the girls. It was cute, but I don't think I liked it as much as the first one. Shea didn't sit down hardly at all through the movie. She wanted to sit in my lap or hang all over me. They usually do good in movies. I think they like Cinema cafe better though.

Wow, school is almost over! I only have 4 more weeks left! That is so crazy! I will start next semester Jan 11th. I still have to find a place to put the kids in for my class. I was hoping to stay away from daycare's but I don't think I have a choice anymore. Besides, they are getting old enough where I feel more confident in leaving them in a daycare for a few hours a couple times a week. It is going to be expensive though. Geez.

My pictures are driving me crazy. They look really good, but then when I upload them to any website they look so nasty and desaturated. I just don't know what is wrong with that. I think I may try calling Canon to see if they have any suggestions. But I will do a websearch first. I have already read through the manual. I am thinking it is the websites, but I didn't have this problem before. I also need to find something to clean my sensor because there are spots on it and they show up in every single picture. I have a bunch of pics to finish editing and get to different people, but the pictures looking bad when I edit them on my computer is what is holding me up. When I edit them at school (new computers) they look great, but when I edit them at home and then bring them to school they look like crap. I am going crazy over here.

Enough blogging for tonight. I am going to try to see if I can get some more pics edited (hopefully looking good). Wish me luck! TTFN

0 comments: