| 12:27 PM |
Waiting |
I am waiting on my mom to call me back. She is going to come over today to help me get the double mattress my mil used back into the storage unit (with a truck). I think she is still sleeping. She deserves it, she has been working really hard at both of her jobs.
I talked to Renea today. We are going to do a sock monkey meetup in a couple weeks. It should be lots of fun! She is also going to watch the girls on the 25th for me. I was stressing out about that! I also told her my new schedule for next semester. I was telling her that I am looking into daycare for the girls and that it was probably going to be kind of expensive. She said she would watch the girls for me every Thursday! Nathan drives Erich (her husband) to and from work everyday so Renea can have the car during the day and so they can save on gas. So she says it will be a thank you for Nathan helping them out! It is really nice to have family help each other. She also suggested another person to watch the girls for me for Tuesdays. Heather, she is married to someone Nathan works with and is friends with Renea and the other Heather. I am going to call her to see if she is interested. She babysits as an extra way to bring in income, so I think she will be interested. She doesn't have any kids yet, so there are no worries about her kids getting sick and her not being able to babysit for me. I can also use her as a backup in case Renea's kids get sick.
Whewh. More things coming together for me. Next fall will most likely be when I graduate. After the Spring Semester I will only have 3 more classes left to take. Wow. It is crazy to think about. It has felt like it has gone by so slow but so fast at the same time!
I can't wait until I am done with this semester to take a breather and attend many more playdates. Renea was talking about a ginger bread house making playdate and an ornament making playdate. I think I am going to host an ornament exchange. I will see if the moms would rather do it as a playdate or as a MNI. I can make some ornaments to exchange. There is one that Chad (my glass one teacher) makes and it is just so pretty. I really want to learn and perfect how to make that one. :) I am also working on perfecting Witches Balls. I don't have much more time to make Christmas presents. I need to get cracking!
Enough rambling. Have a great rest of your Sunday. I think I will take the girls to the park after their nap if it is still nice out. TTFN
I talked to Renea today. We are going to do a sock monkey meetup in a couple weeks. It should be lots of fun! She is also going to watch the girls on the 25th for me. I was stressing out about that! I also told her my new schedule for next semester. I was telling her that I am looking into daycare for the girls and that it was probably going to be kind of expensive. She said she would watch the girls for me every Thursday! Nathan drives Erich (her husband) to and from work everyday so Renea can have the car during the day and so they can save on gas. So she says it will be a thank you for Nathan helping them out! It is really nice to have family help each other. She also suggested another person to watch the girls for me for Tuesdays. Heather, she is married to someone Nathan works with and is friends with Renea and the other Heather. I am going to call her to see if she is interested. She babysits as an extra way to bring in income, so I think she will be interested. She doesn't have any kids yet, so there are no worries about her kids getting sick and her not being able to babysit for me. I can also use her as a backup in case Renea's kids get sick.
Whewh. More things coming together for me. Next fall will most likely be when I graduate. After the Spring Semester I will only have 3 more classes left to take. Wow. It is crazy to think about. It has felt like it has gone by so slow but so fast at the same time!
I can't wait until I am done with this semester to take a breather and attend many more playdates. Renea was talking about a ginger bread house making playdate and an ornament making playdate. I think I am going to host an ornament exchange. I will see if the moms would rather do it as a playdate or as a MNI. I can make some ornaments to exchange. There is one that Chad (my glass one teacher) makes and it is just so pretty. I really want to learn and perfect how to make that one. :) I am also working on perfecting Witches Balls. I don't have much more time to make Christmas presents. I need to get cracking!
Enough rambling. Have a great rest of your Sunday. I think I will take the girls to the park after their nap if it is still nice out. TTFN
3 comments:
Wow, girl! I'm so happy that Renea is going to help you out! BTW, you can use me as a backup next semester. I won't always be available, but I'll help out when I can.
The ornament exchange sounds like a lot of fun - don't be surprised though if it isn't packed... The holidays are SUCH a busy time! But I will go if I'm free :)
I hope you have had a great weekend. Wish you could've come Friday night, but like you, I couldn't leave either. Kids :)
Love and hugs.
Those playdates sound like fun! Congrats finding a sitter for the 25th and then for your school next semester too, I bet that's a load off! I'll be seeing you soon! :)
I'm glad to hear you got next semester worked out. I know it must have been stressful. Sorry I couldn't have been more help, but with Mike coming home and a move coming up, I'm not sure what our schedule will be like. See you soon!!
Post a Comment