5:54 PM

It's worked out

I will be taking 3 online classes and two in school classes next semester. The girls will only have to be in daycare two days a week for a few hours. The two classes are at the same exact time but I talked to Ed (my glassblowing teacher) and he said that I didn't need to come to class, I just have to make sure I come to my glassblowing slot. We will just meet a few times outside of class. Such a great feeling to know that things are all taken care of. Now all I have to do is register next Tuesday and buy my books and I will be all ready for the Spring Semester. Whoo hoo!

I think the time change is part of what is making me tired. I hope I will be able to make it to the game playdate tomorrow. I feel like I have missed so much the past couple of weeks (playdate wise).

2 comments:

Anonymous said... @ 10:27 PM

Girl, that HAS to be a load off! Wow. I'll see you at the game day tomorrow :)))

Allison Curti said... @ 11:29 PM

Glad everything has worked out and it looks like you will have some more time with the kiddos next semester! You have such sweet girls! Hang in there... Hope to see you soon.