12:34 AM

Run Down

I feel so run down. School is really getting to me. I really miss my friends. I feel like I don't have any friends anymore because I haven't been able to REALLY talk to them or see them. I am so busy and so run down. I can't wait for school to be over. But then I start right back up January 11th. I have to find daycare for the girls. But first I have to talk to about 3 people to find out if it is ok if I take two classes at the exact same time. Yup. Isn't it grand that they are offering these two classes at only one time. It is the only class for each class they are offering. Let's hope I can take them both. That means I will have 3 online classes and only have to go in on TR from 9-12. That would be great. I could spend more time with the kids. But then a lot more time would be dedicated to my online classes, yuck. I have about 4 weeks left of school. It has gone by so fast. Which is a good thing and a bad thing at the same time. I really want to keep blowing glass over the Christmas holiday. Maybe Ed will let me. Nathan doesn't want me taking a class next summer. I would really like to take glassblowing. Do you see a pattern here? Glassblowing is my new addiction. I LOVE it. And I am good at it. I am no where near the greatest, but I am improving and learning every day.

I am going to go ahead and get off of here. Thanks for reading, if there is anyone even reading this anymore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said... @ 6:33 AM

Aw, Chicky. We're still reading ;)

Yeah, it sucks to be too busy. Nathan is right. Take a break.

See you soon...

Love, Me :)

Nanette said... @ 8:54 AM

School is hard, but there's always the end result that makes it worth it!! You could always drop out til the girls are in school and just make $ honing your photography skills doing amateur work and stay home with them! :) :) LOL j/k Good luck with the rest of this semester!