| 10:10 PM |
DONE! |
I am almost done with school. I just need to turn in my portfolio for Studio and get my grade for Drawing and Studio next week. I got an A in all of my classes. My teacher emailed me today to inform me that since I got A's on all of my assignments for History I do not have to take my final exam and I have an A for the class. That is SUCH a HUGE relief! I am so happy that I don't have to take the final!!!
On another note, I got a weird email from an old friend today. Not sure why she asked me what she did, but I hope I don't get involved with more drama from that previous group of friends. I was really hurt by what happened in the past and I don't want that to happen again. I wish I could have my friends back, but that can never happen.
Let's just hope that one day I will be able to make best friends again.
On another note, I got a weird email from an old friend today. Not sure why she asked me what she did, but I hope I don't get involved with more drama from that previous group of friends. I was really hurt by what happened in the past and I don't want that to happen again. I wish I could have my friends back, but that can never happen.
Let's just hope that one day I will be able to make best friends again.
2 comments:
Yea for As! I bet that is a relief to not take the final. That means there'll be more time to play, right?!:)
Hang in there with your friendship "issues" - it just takes time. (unfortunately!)
Way to go with the As!!! How does it feel to be so smart??? ;)
As for friendships, past/present/future, the only advice I have it to avoid negative people. If people are not lifting you up, then they are bringing you down.
I have been learning this the hard way. Learn from my mistakes so you don't have to make your own: avoid negative people. Focus on your kids and hang out with people who do the same. Focus on your husband and hang out with people who do the same. Focus on God and hang out with people who do the same.
Good luck in life and love!
Post a Comment