2:08 PM

Yucky day

It is such a yucky day. :( I am glad the girls and I were able to get out to the park the last couple of days. That way we don't feel too cooped up. I am so relieved school is over! I should be getting the rest of my grades in the next week, but I am sure I got all A's. I got 3 As and I am waiting for two more grades. It is a nice feeling, like a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. I have to get some much needed rest for when I start my Spring semester. I want to try to go to more playdates as well. Also I would love to make it to game nights. It is just really hard when Nathan is working all the time. Winter always seems to be the time that I get depressed the most. I'm not that bad right now, but I think that is due to me being done with school. I'm happy about that. Anyway, not much else to say right now. I'm pretty boring right now! lol Anyway, til next time.

1 comments:

Anonymous said... @ 9:09 AM

Girl, I know what you mean about being cooped up!!! GRrrr... I'm waiting on EJ to get a solid BM... I'm pacing like a caged cougar...

At least the temps have been nice. I love the smell of the rain and it is nice to open the windows...

Take care, Girl! Tell Karleigh and Shea that Zoe misses them. Ellie does, too, I'm sure, but doesn't have the words to express it just yet...