| 8:17 PM |
ramblings... |
I love my family. I love Nathan. We all went to the beach today. The girls made a little friend. Her name was Olivia and she was a month younger than Karleigh, and boy is she a little talker. Kids voices are so cute. We had a ton of fun swiming in the water and digging holes. My knees are still really red from sitting on them in the sand.
We are still dog sitting. I haven't heard anything from the owner and she was supposed to pick him up today. hhhmmm The girls really like him.
The girls birthdays are next week. It is really hard to belive that they are turning 2 and 3. Holy smokes my youngins are growing up fast. School is almost over. I hardly feel like I have been in the class for 3 weeks. But only 3 more classes to go. I start up again towards the end of August. I have been very lucky to find two great ladies who will watch the girls for me on tuesdays and thursdays. Geez, summer is going to be over before we know it. It hardly feels like it has started. Life goes by too fast. Way too fast.
I miss my friends. It seems everyone went out of town at the same exact time. Poo poo heads.
Not much else to say. I have so much in my head that it is all coming out in a jumble of confusion anyway. I think I'm going to go have a drink.
peace
We are still dog sitting. I haven't heard anything from the owner and she was supposed to pick him up today. hhhmmm The girls really like him.
The girls birthdays are next week. It is really hard to belive that they are turning 2 and 3. Holy smokes my youngins are growing up fast. School is almost over. I hardly feel like I have been in the class for 3 weeks. But only 3 more classes to go. I start up again towards the end of August. I have been very lucky to find two great ladies who will watch the girls for me on tuesdays and thursdays. Geez, summer is going to be over before we know it. It hardly feels like it has started. Life goes by too fast. Way too fast.
I miss my friends. It seems everyone went out of town at the same exact time. Poo poo heads.
Not much else to say. I have so much in my head that it is all coming out in a jumble of confusion anyway. I think I'm going to go have a drink.
peace
0 comments:
Post a Comment