5:47 PM

I think I got it!

I think I got it figured out. The whole issue of my pictures looking gross when I upload them to anyone's computer or the web. It is WAY too much to explain (it involves color profiles etc). Tonight I am going to take some pics and get it all figured out (hopefully!). Here is a pic I took of the girls yesterday. They are just too cute!

6 comments:

Anonymous said... @ 6:44 PM

Oh my gosh! FRAME THAT PICTURE!!! It is gorgeous and perfect.

Allison Curti said... @ 7:05 PM

Absolutley beautiful!!! You really do make beautiful babies!!!And Lori is right, frame it!

sharon said... @ 7:34 PM

you always take such pretty pictures....

Nanette said... @ 8:44 PM

Ditto ditto!! You do make some beautiful babies!! I love Shea's eyes! That is great you "fixed" the web problem, I know that was bugging you!!!

Meghan Justice said... @ 8:43 AM

I don't have it fixed yet. I thought I did but I don't. It is driving me CRAZY!!!!

mandnlayman said... @ 4:01 PM

Beautiful!